I think Dean and Lily really hit it off. She really liked being with him and would try to hold his hand. I think she enjoyed having him play with her. Dean liked her interaction as well since he doesn't get that with Julia since she is still a little too young.
Lily enjoyed playing in this toy and Dean like giving her toys while she was in it.
Nonny and Papa brought Noah some huckleberry syrup to enjoy on his waffles. He was kind enough to share with his Dad who also loves this special treat.
2 years ago



2 comments:
cute pictures! I love it that you were able to get some of the cousins together like that. We need more of that!
I think Lily looked like she could be Dean's sister. You should o seen her this past weekend with McKay - she just wanted to KISS him - it was funny - she was relentless and McKay just went along with it for a "little while"
Post a Comment