Thursday, April 8, 2010

Haircut Sale! Limited Time Only! Act Now!

Hello all you readers of our blog. I have a once-in-a-lifetime offer. My sister, Meredith, is coming to stay the weekend with us. She is a cosmetologist extraordinaire! She previous worked at an exclusive salon (you know, the kind that charges $35 for a man's haircut) and now she only handles private clientele. She will be doing haircuts at our home Saturday and Monday only. There are only a limited number of spots, but she wanted to make the offer available to anyone who is interested. She is charging only $12 ($10 for children). On a serious note, she is very talented. Listen to the following:
"I owe my career and everything I am to my wonderful hairstylist, Meredith. Without her I would slumming it with my homegirls instead of living like a dreamgirl."~Beyonce
"I just wanted to thank Meredith for the gentle and professional way she performs. She has a gift and we are just lucky that she has chosen to share that gift so freely with the world"~the Pope.
Call or email. Don't be shy. Don't think about it. Just do it. Bring your kids, your spouses, and your grandma. First come, first served, and there are a limited number of openings.

3 comments:

Becky and Brian said...

I have had my haircut from Meredith before and am so excited that she will be in town to cut it again! Sign me up for Saturday!

Nicole said...

Well, if she's good enough for the pope and Beyonce, then she's good enough for me and my girls! :) I spoke with Becky this morning, Me, Bryn and Brook would like to reserve a spot on saturday, anytime.

Emily Ferrell said...

Count me in.