Yesterday Dean was 23 months. Time is flying by, I can't believe he is almost 2! He is so cute and we love him so much. He is talking so much and saying phrases. I love it! The other day Brian was putting him in his carseat for me and he said "I love you Daddy" it melted my heart. He usually just says I love you. He loves animals and when we are reading he loves to say their names or the sounds they make. He loves giving hugs especially before bed. He loves to play with Noah. The other day Dean wanted Noah to play outside with him so he runs over to him and kept saying "Whoah, Whoah outside, outside". He likes taking a bath and a shower right after each other. I sometimes give in but other times he is not very happy after his bath. He loves building with his blocks and loves destroying what he makes right after. He likes taking walks and being outside. These are just some pictures he wanted me to take because he saw the camera out.
No comments:
Post a Comment