Dean met two of his cousins for the first time. My sister Emily and her husband Ryan came to visit while her daughter Peyton is on break. They are visiting from Irvine, CA. They will be here for a week(minus Ryan he already had to return home). We are excited to see them and play with them!
Hailey who is 3 was visiting while I was in my last month of pregnancy. She wanted to see my baby and asked me to take him out for her to see. I tried to explain to her that he was not ready to come out and that I could not take him out and then put him back in. Everytime we would see her she would still ask for me to please let her see my baby. I finally showed her an ultrasound picture and it somewhat satisfied her need to see him. Now Dean is here and Hailey had fun holding him!
Peyton 7 is fun to have around. Noah enjoys playing with her now that they are both a little older .
We love you too Noah!
2 years ago



5 comments:
What fun! I love when cousins get together, it just reminds me of ALL THE FUN I always had with my cousins. (Noah looks too grown up in that picture)
Cute boys - I liked Noah's hair. Dean seems to be going with the flow.
i love the name peyton. i also looove how nervous dean's face looks in those pictures!
Dean is just too cute! I love those pictures of him with his adoring cousins.
DEAN IS HUGE!
Post a Comment