Last night I (Brian) had the opportunity to call registered voters in AZ asking for them to support marriage by voting "YES" on Prop. 102. Prop. 102 simply states, "Only a union of one man and one woman shall be valid or recognized as a marriage in this state." Pretty simple, right? Apparently not. There do seem to be a lot of voters who think that the definition of marriage should be expanded to include alternative lifestyles. Please encourage everyone you know to vote "YES" this November on this proposition. For more info, you can go to yesformarriage.com
2 years ago




5 comments:
thanks for the heads up! i'm so glad you are getting involved in this. it's so important! good job guys!
ya know, i was thinking... i wonder if those who oppose this bill are in favor of polygamy. I mean, their logic is that "people can marry whoever they want and do whatever they want." But I bet many of them would say they are AGAINST polygamy, which is totally hypocritical. Of course, I am against both livestyles (its Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve), but I was just pondering on the topic earlier this week....
deep thoughts of chelsea.
Will do! Great job for calling people....nice way to do your civic duty Brian!
We have Prop 8 in CA this election. It'll be interesting to see what happens.
Brian - I'm glad you got involved. Brady told his stake that he would go door to door on Prop 8...in San Francisco... door to door...in San Francisco...
Post a Comment