Tuesday, June 10, 2014

William 10 months

It is weird to say that William is 10 months. He is getting older too quick! He has 10 teeth, 2 of them molars. He walks all around the furniture, in the kitchen holding onto the cabinets, and pretty much where ever he has something to hold onto. Brian saw him take one step the other day but once he realized he was not holding onto something he quickly grabbed the chair. He continues to take 2 good naps and goes to bed at night between 6:30-7. He then wakes up usually between 5:15-6:15 am. I can usually feed him and put him back to bed if it is 5:30 or earlier but not if it is any later. He is overall a good baby and I can take him on errands and he does great. He is very patient being taken to all the activities the older kids want to do this summer which makes my life easier. He continues to love being in the swimming pool and of course baths. I love his cute little curls he is getting which will make it hard to cut his hair.

No comments: