The last good picture of just our kids was taken when Deborah was 3 months old. I found a girl who was asking in the price range I wanted and could take the picture at the park just 3 min from my home. The weather was already getting hot so 8 am was the time we met. The kids did as good as expected and I got what I wanted one decent picture of all the kids, an updated picture of Noah and one of Dean. The rest were just for fun.
Deborah always had trouble smiling natural unless it is spontaneous. She did pretty good.
I love these girls!
3 out of 5 smiling and looking at the camera is great!
I think this one is a fun one. I asked Deborah to put her arms to her side and this is what she did.
Noah had some great pictures as well.
Dean was having a hard time showing his teeth in his individual pictures but he proved us wrong in this one!
Julia always has a gorgeous smile!
Handsome!
Love William's reaction to getting his picture taken. I feel like he is thinking "really you think I am going to smile for the camera, right!"
Love this!
We still had time left in the session but my kids were checked out already. I told the photographer to take pictures at the playground even though it was too sunny. Glad we did it because once I put William on the slide he was all smiles. I love this picture!


















3 comments:
Beautiful kids, Becky! I can't believe how big they are, time sure flies, doesn't it. :)
Fun pics!
Oh my! William is so big. Your kids are so beautiful!
Juliet
Post a Comment