Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Deborah's 6 month pictures

We got some pictures taken of Deborah when she was 6 months old. It took us a couple of weeks to get her pictures taken due to sickness and a bad rash on her face. I guess she was able to sit up better by the time we got them taken so it worked out better. She got quite a few cute pictures and was great at smiling. These are just a few of the pictures. I got them taken at JCpenny's in the mall so I figured if I have to take all the little ones I might as well try to get a group shot at the end. As you can see by the last picture Dean was the only one who cooperated. Deborah was done smiling and Julia decided to be stubborn.












3 comments:

Unhappy Customer said...

adorable!!

Nicole said...

I agree....ADORABLE!

Megan Smith said...

Very cute! My favorite part is always the toes in pictures this age. I'm so glad you didn't cover them up!