Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

This year we asked to the Easter Bunny to come to our home Saturday morning before the kids woke up. We have 8:30 church on Sunday and it was fast Sunday. We did this when I was growing up and we did not know a difference. I think we will continue the tradition. It sure made it easier on Sunday. Dean was very excited and woke up at 6 am. He had to wait until the other kids were awake before he could find his basket and eggs which was around 7 am. They each found their basket and 4 eggs that were hidden. Deborah did not get up until 8:30 so she missed all of the action but I don't think she minded. Noah and Brian helped at the cannery for Colton's Eagle Project. When they got back we dyed eggs. I did not get a great picture and Noah did his when the other kids were almost done. We went swimming at Val Vista Lakes that afternoon to visit some of my cousins who were in town. It was a beautiful day and the kids loved swimming. We then enjoyed some yummy Papa John's Pizza 50% off. Made it even yummier!











1 comment:

Debbie said...

Cute gang! Did they "eat" the eggs?