Jessie was the name Dean wanted to name Deborah throughout most of the pregnancy. He got this name from the movie Toy Story 2 and 3. He has a Jessie doll and decided he wanted Deborah to use the hat so she could be Jessie for the day.
Not too late to do an official name change! Ha! Very cute - we are Toy Story fans here too. And Deborah is getting so big! I have to meet her someday!!
Now she just needs a bright red braid wig on her head! When I was prego with Devin Connor was adamant that his name would be "Fernando", lol -- Jesse would be a cute nickname atleast ;)
2 comments:
Not too late to do an official name change! Ha!
Very cute - we are Toy Story fans here too. And Deborah is getting so big! I have to meet her someday!!
Now she just needs a bright red braid wig on her head! When I was prego with Devin Connor was adamant that his name would be "Fernando", lol -- Jesse would be a cute nickname atleast ;)
Post a Comment