We had a special meeting today at church with 2 other wards. I had to miss it due to Dean being under the weather. Brian and Noah went and told me that the 3 wards split to make a 4th ward. We were kicked out of the Durango and put into the new ward. Brian and I were released from our callings Primary Pres and Assistant Scout Master. It was a bitter sweet moment for me because this had been the ward we started going to since we have been married. I knew we would be leaving soon since we are moving so this actually made it easier for us. I had been stressing when I should tell the Bishop that I was leaving and needed to be replaced. I was sad leaving my calling which I loved so much! I had only been serving in it for 8 months. I was grateful to experience the planning, preparation, and presentation of the Primary Program. We will miss the Durango Ward and the special bonds I had made with the long time members of the ward. They were there to experience our sorrow and joys through having our children. I will never forget all the little acts of service our family received through the years!
2 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment