We thought today was going to be the day to have the baby but I got a phone call from the doctor and he said we have to wait until tomorrow. It has been a little emotionally hard the past few days not knowing what is going to be happening with this little baby we are expecting. I had a feeling that the doctor might call and have to change the date. I could tell he felt bad but I felt at peace that the baby is doing well. Her lungs are mature according to the amnio test which is a relief. Hopefully tomorrow is the day because I have been anxious for the past few days. We took one last picture of us and the 2 youngest this morning before I got the call. Noah was not with us so could not be in the picture.
I hope these 2 are ready for another. It will be fun to see how they react to her.
2 years ago



4 comments:
Can't wait to meet her through your blog. Sending well wishes your way!
How exciting! Can't wait to hear! Best wishes!
so excited!!
so excited for you! look how big your cute family is getting! can't wait to meet her =)
Post a Comment