Congratulations, Becky! She is adorable and sweet. She is lucky to have so many visitors and the people that love her! Your family IS getting big, how fun!
So glad she made it here and is as big as she is! Congratulations! I feel for you with the turning of Deborah! I can't tell you of anything more painful! Jacob was breech but he was stubborn even in vitro!
congratulations! she is beautiful. that whole turning her thing sounds aweful, but better than having to have surgery i guess. so glad she cooperated in the end. welcome to the world deborah!
9 comments:
wow so many visitors! deborah sure is precious.
Congratulations, Becky! She is adorable and sweet. She is lucky to have so many visitors and the people that love her! Your family IS getting big, how fun!
I love the family picture! What a beautiful family!!!!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. Can't wait to meet her at Christmas.
Juilet
That's neat that you get to have your family so close by for things like this. Such a sweet little baby!
So glad she made it here and is as big as she is! Congratulations! I feel for you with the turning of Deborah! I can't tell you of anything more painful! Jacob was breech but he was stubborn even in vitro!
congratulations! she is beautiful. that whole turning her thing sounds aweful, but better than having to have surgery i guess. so glad she cooperated in the end. welcome to the world deborah!
I'm so glad that I got to see you and your newest little one. I'm so jealous that you only need a couple of pushes for them to come out!!
Congrats! She is beautiful.
Post a Comment