Dean had a little injury at my sister Emily's house earlier this week. He was running, fell and hit the edge of the tile step. It could have been very bad but luckily he only had a bloody nose, huge fat lip and scrapes. He was sad the whole way home and would not stop crying. When we got home he asked for a bandaid which I told him wouldn't make it better. I guess I was wrong because the second I put it on he stopped crying and was so much better the rest of the afternoon. He wore it the rest of the day.
These pictures are taken the next day and his lip went down a little but it was still fat for a few days. It looked worse when you looked at his profile but I did not get a picture.
2 years ago



2 comments:
Poor Dean! :(
He is so cute and love the pictures of him and Julia on the chair. Can't wait to see the new girl!
Post a Comment