Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Random Pictures

I have had to get 2 new phones in the past 3 weeks. I like to have a picture as my wallpaper so I try to get a picture of Dean and Julia which is hard to do with my phone. I like this one because Dean is smiling great and Julia is leaning into him smiling and laughing. I love it!


Dean has stopped taking regular naps for a couple of months. Since it is getting brighter earlier and the birds are up earlier, he has been waking up earlier by 6:15 on most days. Recently he started falling asleep in the car when I go to pick up Noah from the bus stop or if I go on an errand late in the afternoon. He has even let me transfer him from the car to a stroller and stays sleeping the whole time we are gone. I know that is a sign that he is not getting enough sleep but I am not sure how to get him to sleep in. I also need to put our bigger stroller in the car so Julia can sit as well but at least she is walking so I can push him.


1 comment:

chelsea mckell said...

We have nap issues as well! Brianna will fall asleep randomly in the afternoon, and it can mess up bedtime. And she's up with the sun too - so annoying! I say we just dope them up with sleeping pills. Or bribe them with nickels.