It was Brian's birthday on Jan 27th. I was planning on posting that day but I guess I let it slip. He worked that day but was able to get a free breakfast at Joe's Farmhouse to take to his first meeting. Some of his coworkers decorated his office space to help him celebrate. Krispy Kreme gives out a free dozen doughnuts so Brian went to 3 different locations and we still have a dozen left. Too many doughnuts in the house but splurging is okay once in a while right?! I was able to meet him with the kids and we ate ate Joe's Barbeque and Liberty Market for his other free meals. He was great at sharing and we even had leftovers. He got Neil Diamond's newest release (he thought he was getting it for Christmas), a few shirts, and some ear phones for the gym. We enjoyed celebrating this special day with Brian. We love him and are so grateful to have him as a husband and father!
2 years ago



1 comment:
Wait... you forgot the BEST part.. when I woke you guys up to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him!
(sorry for calling so late!)
Umm.... that's a lot of free food.
Post a Comment