Sunday, September 12, 2010

Week of Firsts

This past week a few things went on that were a little exciting for me so I wanted to document them. First Julia got her first tooth this past Sunday while we were on vacation. I was wondering when it was going to happen and the only reason I noticed was she put her mouth on my arm and I felt it. I guess she wasn't acting any different but we were on vacation so she was already off her normal schedule.

Dean started being potty trained almost 3 months ago and has been doing great! The only thing is someone would always have to help him when he had to go. I was wondering when he would ever be able to go by himself and actually get on the toilet on his own. Well this week we were getting ready for his nap and he went upstairs before I did. When I went to find him he was in my bathroom sitting on the toilet all by himself. What a happy day for me and for him!

No comments: