We went to Utah for a Smith Family reunion but decided that I would go a few days early to visit some of my siblings. The plane ride was great with being by myself with Dean and Julia. They were as good as they could be! We enjoyed the relaxing visit staying at Michelle's grandparents home and hanging out with Andrew and Drew during the day. We enjoyed seeing Rachael and Michelle at night. Thanks for the fun time!
When we arrived Andrew took us to Rachael's work and there was a little park next to it where we ate lunch. I had to post this picture because this is Dean's favorite cup. He will drink from others but if he is drinking milk he always asks for the "pink cup"
We went on a walk to another park later that afternoon and Julia fell asleep in the stroller. I parked her in the shade because it was warm and we noticed that she was sleeping with her legs crossed poking out of the blanket. I thought it was cute but I guess I am her mother.
2 years ago



1 comment:
What a cool water park and I'm so glad that the airplane ride was great!!
Post a Comment