Thursday, May 20, 2010

Julia is 5 months


Julia is 5 months now. She continues to be a joy in our home. The latest things she likes to do are coo, squeal, scream, and just talk her baby talk. I feel like she has so much she wants to tell us but doesn't know how to get it out. She can be pretty loud sometimes but it is cute! She does not like to roll and has only done it twice. She does like belly time and loves taking a bath especially when Dean is there to entertain her. She takes great naps during the day but I am never sure what she will do at night it seems to change from week to week. We love you Julia!

4 comments:

Lisa J. said...

She is getting so big! What a cutie!

Debbie said...

Julia just looks HAPPY - that is the best and it's contagious!
She is a very pretty little girl.

chelsea mckell said...

supa cute!

Jen Hakes said...

I just want to pinch her cheeks! What a doll!