I know these pictures are a little blurry because they came from my phone but I thought it was so cute the other day when Dean decided to read to Julia. He is really great with her and he always asks where she is when she is taking a nap. He asks where she is when he wakes up from his nap and in the morning. He loves giving her hugs and kisses. I think any jealousy he might have felt has gone away.



7 comments:
Oh my gosh, Dean is so adorable. That is such a nice big brother thing to do. I bet she adores him!
Such a sweet boy!
I never had a sibling, but I know that it is a special relationship. I think Brian still calls Dave to read to him.
Dean just melts my heart. He is the cutest thing and such a sweetheart.
It's little moments like these that make all the hectic mommy moments totally worth it. I've been thinking about you a lot and hope everything is going good for you and your family. I love keeping up with your blog, you're so faithful with updates. :) Would you be up for lunch next month? I'll probably be down on the 8th. Hope we can get together with the girls. :)
That is so sweet. What a great brother and special bond they will have.
Juliet
I totally know how Dean feels. I always wonder where Meredith is and whether she's napping or not. I also like to read to her.
Post a Comment