Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Dean!

Our little boy is 2 today. I can't believe how fast time goes. I still remember the joy I felt hearing his cry for the first time. I still get emotional thinking about his birth. Dean is such a good boy and so fun to have around. He is an active boy and has a lot of energy. He still likes to read books, play outside at the park, build with his blocks, color, likes throwing balls, taking baths, showers, goings to nursery, going to Grandma and Grandpa's house, playing with Noah and Julia, going to the library, going on car rides, going to the store, dancing, and he recently started talking on the phone. He is a happy little boy most of the time.These are a few pictures my friend Kim took of Dean
So for Dean's birthday I took him to Krispy Kreme for breakfast to get his free dozen donuts. He did not want to take off his hat to wear the donut hat. For some reason he did not eat the donuts there. He did not like how messy his hands were getting. When we got home he wanted me to cut it up so he could eat it with a fork along with some eggs. He also had a donut for lunch. I gave in since it was his birthday.

We had Dean open a couple of presents. He really liked the books we got him.

We are having a party for him next weekend when Noah is around so I did not feel like making him a cake twice but still wanted him to blow out candles. Instead he got to have pudding. I had to help him blow the candles out but he enjoyed us singing to him.

These are just some pictures I took the other day. Dean loves the camera! I love taking pictures of him! He has been into stickers lately and put one on his head. He thought it was funny. We love you Dean!

5 comments:

Emily Ferrell said...

Oh how I adore Dean! Happy Birthday! You are quite possibly the cutest boy in the world. We can't wait to celebrate with you next week.

randi said...

wow! i cant' believe he is 2! time sure does fly. cute, cute boy!

Emily said...

Aww, happy birthday, Dean! I hope he had a good day. He sure is growing up fast!

Christin said...

WE LOVE DEAN! Kate is so excited for his party.

Debbie said...

Dean is photogenic and just so fun to see.