We were lucky to have some family pictures taken about 2 months ago. We just got the disk and decided we should post them before our family changes in the next couple of weeks. We got them taken from our friend Dani at Stillife Studios. It was a last minute photo shoot so we quickly put together some outfits but I think it worked out okay. Dean didn't want to smile in any of them but I guess that is typical for a toddler.














8 comments:
GREAT PHOTOS!!! I love the orange on the boys. Can't wait for you family to change again this month!!!
Great pictures! You look gorgeous as always...only you could be 8 months pregnant and still look like a model! I can't wait to see you guys and my brand new niece. Maybe Noah and I can go rollerblading again this year and I can't wait to give Dean a great big hug...I hope he warms up to me quickly! Love you guys!
You're pictures look great! How I love those blue eyes!! The orange really sets off the boys' eyes. And Becky, you look fabulous! Man, you never would have caught me in front of a camera like that at 8 months pregnant. At that point most people thought I was having twins = not too flattering. That's funny that you put this up today, just posted our family's pictures too, on the same day you did!
ummm... could you guys BE any HOTTER?!?!
what cute pictures! the color combo of the orange and brown works well. you look so teeny tiny...please tell me these were taken like 3 months ago, right? if not, then i'm kind of bitter.
Those photos are BEAUTIFUL - are we going to get one :)? Dean doesn't need to smile - he looks like a little angel!
SO CUTE! I love the pictures. You all look beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Great Pics! They all turned out so great!
Post a Comment