Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Julia meets her family

Here are a few family pics. I think that Dean enjoyed the idea better of a baby inside of his Momma's belly. He was not happy about meeting Julia. I am not sure if it was jealousy, or the fact that we turned off Barney in order for Dean to meet Julia, but he went after her. I am not sure if he was trying to push her or outright punch her in the face, but was quick to assert his dominance over Julia. Becky and I fear we may be in protection mode for a while. On the other hand, Noah did very well. He held her and kissed her head. He was very excited to be able to spend some time with his sister.




Rachael asked to have her own separate post, but this will have to due.

Proud Grandparents



10 comments:

randi said...

congratulations! what a beautiful family.

Sara said...

She is so pretty and you look great Becky too--can't tell you had a baby...you don't even look tired either!

Megan Smith said...

Oh SO happy!!! She looks like a little baby doll, just beautiful. Congratulations Brian & Becky, Noah and Dean!!

The Addams Family said...

Congratulations! We're so happy to hear your exciting news! Merry Christmas!

jakeanddeana said...

Beautiful! Congratulations, enjoy your early Christmas present! Glad to hear everything went well!

Emily said...

i am sure dean will get over it. ha! what a cute family... becky you look awesome!

chelsea mckell said...

YAY! Congrats again!

Kookie said...

Congratulations, Becky and family!! I hope to meet her soon.

Debbie said...

You are a beautiful family. Such wonderful times ahead as you are together. Noah had a very sweet little expression holding Julia. I think he has a tender heart for his little siblings.

Deb said...

She is so beautiful! I can't think of a better Christmas present.