Friday, December 18, 2009

Dean 19 months plus some

I feel so excited for Dean as he will soon be an older brother. It is a little sad to realize that he will not be my baby anymore and that a new baby will take that role. Dean has been such a joy in our home over the past 19 months and continues to show us more of his personality each day. He is talking so much more and his new favorite word this past week is "happy". I think it is cute that he loves to say it and repeat it when he hears it. He loves to jump, laugh, play, and run. Dean loves to dance with his Dad and it is funny to watch him bust a move whenever music comes on. He has decided this week that it is fun to scream which hopefully is a phase because he has a very high pitch scream. I am excited to see him with his new baby sister when she arrives and think he will adjust very well to her in our home. He enjoys it when I take his picture especially when I tell him to say "cheese".
I know this is a goofy pose but he was trying to pose for the camera.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

He's such a big mancub! Are you enjoying him being in nursery? (I think I can guess the answer)

chelsea mckell said...

You're lucky he'll smile for the camera! Brianna used to, but grew out of that phase. I miss Deano!