We had the opportunity to watch our 20 month old niece Brianna for a week while her parents Chelsea and Brian went on vacation. They drove from Cedar City and spent a day with us before leaving for Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic. It was fun for Dean to have a playmate for the week and learn to share his parents more. For us we got a little taste of what it would be like to have twins since they are only about 3 months apart. Overall it was a good experience! I think Dean has started talking more because Brianna knows so many words. Thank Brianna!
Some of the activities we did were play outside, go to the park, go to the mall and ride the carousal which they both enjoyed.
Dean and Brianna were on the same pooping schedule in the morning. Since they would play outside in the morning Brian thought it would be easier to spray the two down with the hose. They of course loved it! We have pictures but decided not to post them. What fun memories we will have to share when they are older.



4 comments:
I adore those pictures of Dean enjoying the carosel! So precious! Aren't you glad you didn't have twins?!
So is the Uncle Brian and Aunt Becky farm going to be available to all Smith neices and nephews to enjoy while their parents are away? Just think of all the fun you could have spraying down my kids!
Loved seeing those pics - we got a little taste of what twins would e like when Sammy arrived on our scene! I have a friend whose dauther-in-law (local, the Gibbys) is expecting twin girls in Dec. - they have three little boys - 6, 4, and under 2 - ahhh!
This is probably the best post in the world. Ever. Just sayin'.
Did I mention THANKYOU for taking care of her? In case you didn't hear me the first few (hundred) times... THANKYOU! You rock. Hard.
And...I probably WILL post the naked hose-down pics. I can edit them and make the bums fuzzy if you want.
Post a Comment