Monday, September 7, 2009

Spokane Trip Continued

Dean and I spent a wonderful week at Nonny and Papa's home. We loved the weather and playing outside a lot. We loved seeing grandparents, aunts and an uncle and cousins. I feel like I took a lot of pictures but now that I am posting I realize I did not get any of the adults mostly the kids. We had a fun and relaxing first part of trip. Dean, Cougar, and Brianna
Dean and Cougar at the school by Nonny and Papa's home. Notice the bump on Dean's head kept getting bigger because he kept hitting the same spot over and over again.

Dean enjoyed playing with Cougar and would imitate him. Dean never wore hats but since Cougar would wear a helmet to ride his scooter Dean wanted to wear something on his head also.

We went to a little water park twice and Dean of course loved it. It was a little cold for me since I am used to the hot AZ weather while swimming but Dean didn't mind the cooler water.
Brian M, Chelsea, Brianna, Cougar, Dean, Becky



I had started to get Dean ready to leave by first taking off his shirt but he quickly left and let me know that he was not ready to go yet.

Dean and Cougar going down the slide with Lindsay helping at the top
We ate lunch one day at a great little country store and this is one of the toys they had there for kids to play on.

No comments: