Established 2005
congratulations to the both of you!
Yay! I didn't know you were expecting! Congratulations, girls are so fun :)
Congratulations! I am very excited for you!
yeah! Congrats
very exciting news! our little girls will only be a few months apart!
I didn't know you were prego! Man I miss that ward! Congrats!!! I can't wait to see pictures... later (:
Hooray! Congratulations!
YAY! Feel free to name her Chelsea.
Congratulations! This is so exciting!Juliet and Jeff and Nick and Madeline
I'm so excited for all of you!!!!! I still can't picture Dean being a big brother - no worry, Noah will show him the way I'm sure! Can't wait to meet your little girl!
That's wonderful! We're excited for you!
Wow! I can only imagine shopping for cute girly things! You are so lucky!
The year of the girls! We are delighted.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
congratulations to the both of you!
Yay! I didn't know you were expecting! Congratulations, girls are so fun :)
Congratulations! I am very excited for you!
yeah! Congrats
very exciting news! our little girls will only be a few months apart!
I didn't know you were prego! Man I miss that ward! Congrats!!! I can't wait to see pictures... later (:
Hooray! Congratulations!
YAY! Feel free to name her Chelsea.
Congratulations! This is so exciting!
Juliet and Jeff and Nick and Madeline
I'm so excited for all of you!!!!! I still can't picture Dean being a big brother - no worry, Noah will show him the way I'm sure! Can't wait to meet your little girl!
That's wonderful! We're excited for you!
Wow! I can only imagine shopping for cute girly things! You are so lucky!
The year of the girls! We are delighted.
Post a Comment