Saturday, August 1, 2009

In case you haven't noticed......

Our family will be getting bigger (not just me) at the end of the year! I am 17 weeks and we are planning on having our baby by the end of December. What a great Christmas present for our family! So far everything is going great, just the normal pregnancy symptoms that I usually have had. We have had one ultrasound at 6 weeks due to some bleeding but everything looked great and they were able to see the heartbeat so early on. It is so amazing how quickly they grow and develop. We will keep everyone posted when we find out if it is a boy or a girl.

18 comments:

Emily said...

congratulations! that is so exciting. good luck, becky, and you look great!

Sara said...

Congratulations! You are going to have your hands full but it will all be worth it!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I am excited for you and your family!

sara said...

Congratulations!! You look wonderful pregnant (and not pregnant)!!

randi said...

so great! yeah for december babies. i'm so happy for you guys!

Nicole said...

Dean's going to be an OLDER brother!!!!! He's just a baby! We are so happy for you, Brian, Noah and Dean! What fun!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kookie said...

Well, well, well -- you sure know how to keep a secret! Congratulations. Can't wait for December.

jakeanddeana said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you! I don't think there is anything better than a Christmas time baby!

Megan Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan Smith said...

Congratulations on the exciting news!

Liz said...

Awesome news!

Danell said...

Wow!!! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to find out!

jocelyn said...

this is very exciting news! hope you are feeling well. i can't wait to hear the gender!

Debbie said...

So fun to finally add our congrats - although we have enjoyed the "insider" status for awhile :)
We are excited to have you and Dean come - we "get" you to ourself for awhile - yea! I have just found out about a water park fairly close by that costs a dollar - I will start saving now!

chelsea mckell said...

I have to say... I'm a little sad I wasn't the veryvery first one you called.

Mandy said...

Congratulations! We will be having babies at the same time!

The Olsons said...

Congrats! I thought you might be when I saw you at church the Sunday before we moved and then went home and searched your blog to see if you had posted anything about it. Must of looked right before you posted this. Very exciting!