Saturday, August 1, 2009

Drink your heart out, Nonny!



As a part of a healthier diet, my Mother (Dean's Nonny) suggested that I try the Dr. Oz green drink. You can google it to find the recipe, but it typically has spinach, kale, parsley, cucumber, celery, flax seed, and then whatever fruit I want to add to mask that taste of all those things that I just mentioned, because they would be gross otherwise. For a guy who doesn't like veggies it is a good way to get my daily 5. Noah will drink it as well, but not Becky so much. However, Dean decided today that he wanted to join the club. We put him in his seat and poured him a cup. He loved it. It sort of makes sense. He really only eats fruit and veggies anyway.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Green is KEEN - that was a popular word once upon a time! I will totally be ready to keep Dean in the green.

Becky and Brian said...

From Noah,yes,I do drink the green drink,and no,I can not taste the vegies,that bevrage is great!!! Got Green?


P.S. most every comment that says "From Noah" is thought out and writen by me(Noah)