2 years ago
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Dean's First Haircut
Dean had his first haircut today and Daddy got to play the role of the barber. I decided that we should take care of this in the bathtub since it seems to be a place that Dean enjoys so much. I was surprised when Dean was alright with me using the clippers. I attached the 4 guard and went to work. Dean's hair had grown quite long and no son of mine is going to grow up and become some tree-hugging hippie. In the first picture you can see that at the top of the head I was cutting off well over an inch of hair.


The results are obvious and everyone was happy, especially Dean. He squirmed a bit, but those of you who know Dean will not be surprised that he endured the whole ordeal quite well. Oddly enough it was a much more of an emotional experience for Becky. I am sure she is not the only Mother to shed a few tears at this momentous occasion. Fortunately, she is better now also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
so two of my four brothers are do-it-yourself barbers. rock on.
i love dean.
1st haircut already - I love the look Dean has in the 3rd photo....too cute! Love that boy!
He is such a beautiful little boy. Haircut looks cute.
He us such a good baby to make it through without a tear.
I am a hair stylist and looks like he behaved incredibally for a first hair cut. I've had 5 year-olds still throwing fits :) He looks too Cute!
Post a Comment