So it was my birthday this past Friday, Jan 2. It was a nice, relaxing day spent with family and friends. I also took advantage of some free birthday deals to make it even better. The first free treat I got was a dozen glazed donuts at Krispy Kream. They were hot off the oven just how I like them! I ate two of them before I even got them home. I then went a visited a few friends from high school. I had not seen one of them for about 3 years so it was fun to catch up. Brian surprised me with two dozen roses but I got home before he could get them in a vase. He also cleaned the kitchen and mopped the floor. What a wonderful gift! The last thing he got was this cool pancake batter that you spray out of a can, just like you would whip cream. It is so tasty,fast and easy to make and no clean up. I know it sounds weird but it is actually organic and you get it at Costco. Thanks Brian! My sister Emily watched Dean for us so Brian and I could go out. Our plan was to go to the temple but I forgot my recommend and did not realize it until we were already there. We decided to set a time to go another day since we had plans to meet family for dinner. We ran some errands and enjoyed a relaxing afternoon at home without any kids. Then we met my family for dinner at Joe's Barbeque for my free birthday meal. It was sooooo yummy! We ended the night going to Walmart so I could get a pair of headphones that I could use at the gym. Thanks Mom and Dad for the birthday cash. I also am going to use my coupon for a free hamburger from Red Robbin this week with my friend Jody whose birthday was a day after mine. I am excited for another year to spend with family and friends!
Dean was sad he could not have donut!
Kelli, Stacy, Becky, and Liz
My wonderful husband Brian who knows exactly what I need and want!
2 years ago



10 comments:
I'll have to look for that pancake batter at Costco. Cute pictures you posted. I'm glad you had a nice birthday!
Happy Birthday Becky! Poor Dean, not getting a donut, at least he doesn't know what he's missing out on! Gotta love the free stuff!!
you forgot to blog about the BEST part of the day.... receiving a phone call from a certain someone.... ahem, ahem.... wink,wink...
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great one. I can't believe how much hair Dean has!
So glad you enjoyed your day. I did not know about Krispy Kreme - now I know about Krispy Kreme and knowledge is power! Thanks. I kind of LIKE donuts! You looked pretty (you always do) and happy on your day.
Happy Birthday Becky! Wow flowers and the floor cleaned--that would be my ideal gift too! I always go to Krispy Cream and Joe's BBQ too for my birthday! Plus I signed up at Baskin robbins for a free icecream on my b-day. Dale says Denny's does a free meal, but I don't like to eat there. I'm all about free food!
Happy Birthday Becky!!! I'm so glad it was such a fun day for you.
This is very very late, but Happy late Birthday. It looks like you had a fun day. I didn't know that fun fact about Krispy Kreme. Thanks for sharing! Your sweater is cute.
becky, i am so glad you had a good birthday. i love the birthday freebies too! another good one... a bazookie from oregano's. you should enjoy that one next year!!
Happy belated birthday Becky! It looks like you had a fun day!
Post a Comment