Sunday, October 19, 2008

Good Morning, Dean!

This morning Becky and I allowed Dean to sleep in. Dean is usually very fun in the morning and will wake up happy and full of smiles. It is fun to be there first to witness it. Well Becky had decided that she was going to go upstairs to get Dean, but I had said that I was going to do it. Becky takes off to go get him and I was at the table. I jumped out of my chair and quickly overtook Becky with my cat-like reflexes and the speed of something really, really fast. I got to Dean first and he was on his stomach just waking up. I grabbed him and lifted him up and said, "Oh, I think he is wet." Once I turned him over I realized that is was more than just wet I had felt. Dean had overflowed his diaper---in the bad way. Sorry, no pictures on this one. I did offer Dean to Becky but she declined. We stripped the boy down and gave him an early morning bath. Dean had lots of fun, but he may have destroyed Becky's favorite pair of his pajamas. It really wasn't so bad though. Some day Dean may have to do the same for me.

3 comments:

Sam Blackham said...

Let's just hope that day doesn't come too soon!

chelsea mckell said...

Deano needs beano?

Jennica said...

HA! That made me laugh So hard. I can totally hear your voice in that Brian. Funny stuff.