Saturday, August 9, 2008

Our Summer

I want to look back at the wonderful summer we had and share some of the exciting times we had. For me summer starts once school is out so I started my summer early when I left for maternity leave to have Dean Christopher on May 1. Here are some pictures of the wonderful day and him up to 2 weeks of age.

Noah was able to visit his new brother in the hospital the day after he was born. I love this family picture!


We had a fantastic photographer Dani, at Still Life Studios, who is also a friend take these pictures when Dean was only 2 weeks. These are some of my favorites.
The 2 pictures below were taken by her as well right after Dean was born.




This lovely picture was taken the day I went in the hospital. I was saying goodbye to Noah before he left for school and he was saying goodbye to my big belly.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Those are really cute pictures of Dean. Dani did a great job.

Debbie said...

Those are such amazing pictures. You know it was a life highlight for me to be at Dean's birth. He is extremely cute!

Jen Hakes said...

I love those first pictures of Dean, they are priceless! Thanks for the invite to your blog! It was great to hear about your life!