Our baby girl is 20 months. I can't believe how much she grows each day. She is speaking so much and repeats whatever anyone says. She doesn't just use one word at a time but usually speaks in phrases. She wants to be like the big kids and will get mad if I don't let her do things the way they are allowed to do them. She can be very stubborn and can through tantrums when things don't go her way. I usually have to leave her alone when she is like that. She usually calms herself down and then I can help her. She always is asking where Daddy or Dean are. I usually repeat the question and she will say "Daddy at work" or "Dean at preschool". She is always asking about Dean and will ask about him when she gets up in the morning or from her nap or anytime she doesn't see him. She is still working on saying Julia's name. She has said it but it is harder for her. She can also say Noah's name. We sure love this little cutie!




No comments:
Post a Comment