Dean had a fun party for his 4th birthday. I was still not ready to do a friend party so I told him we could invite family and a couple of family friends. So he had all of his Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, and cousins who live in AZ at his party along with our friends the Rust's. The kids swam, we ate barbecue pork sandwiches with other sides, we had ice cream cake that I made, and the most important thing a pinata. Dean wanted one so Brian decided to make one. He did a great job and he made it by just looking at a picture. It was very sturdy and we did not know how easy it would break but eventually we cracked it. Dean had a wonderful time and it was fun for everyone!
No he is not missing a tooth it is just chocolate



2 comments:
Great job on the pinata, Brian! Looks like a successful party. Love all the pictures with a lollypop stick hanging out of his mouth. Oh to be a kid!
That was one happenin party! The pinata was awesome, and the ice cream cake too!!
Post a Comment