Sunday, December 25, 2011

Deborah 4 months



Deborah continues to be a happy baby. She is sure a cute baby. She talks her baby talk, smiles, eats, sleeps, and sometimes rolls over. She eats 5 times a day, 7 ounces of breast milk or sometimes formula, and takes 2-3 naps. She has not been sleeping as well the past month and usually wakes up 2 times a night. She does not wake to eat and I do not feed her because I know she can go 12 hours. I usually just give her a pacifier, change her diaper, and wrap her up. She wakes up around 5:30 or 6 am and I usually feed her and put her back to bed until around 8:30. This helps me get the kids ready and fed for the day before she is up again. She still sleeps in our closet but it will be nice to have her in her own room soon. I think this will help her and I sleep better.

1 comment:

Unhappy Customer said...

I'm so glad that you're making her a good sleeper!!