Thursday, October 20, 2011

Julia 22 months















I love this little girl! She is such a cutie even when she frustrates me! She all of a sudden started talking more and has started to say small phrases. She still says no a lot and only says yes when we tell her to. She says please, thank you, done momma, more, out, baby crying, I want bite(we share a lot of food in this family), and more but I can't remember it all. The other day we all got out of the car except Noah and she said "out Noah". It was cute! Dean and her have been wrestling, chasing, and rough housing more. Right before bed seems to be the time when she has all of her energy. She is still a great eater, goes to bed great at nap time and bedtime. She is extremely afraid of dogs(got this fear over the summer in Spokane). She is a climber and loves the monkey bars. She scares me at the park because she will grab onto a bar all by herself and hang. Not fun for me but very daring for her! She started not liking her hair being done again. I can do it and it is messed up instantly. I started putting a hat on her when we go out just to keep her hair out of her eyes. For some reason she likes wearing hats. She does like it when I play with it, brush it or blow dry it. She wants to do everything her older brothers do. She likes getting one on one time with her mom and I like giving it when I can. She is very independent and will purposely not do something when asked. She will even ignore us at times when we knows she can hear what we are saying. She has a fun personality and keeps us busy!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love how independent she is! And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pony tails!!!!