Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve

We went to the Stock's home for Christmas Eve. We ate yummy food, the kids played, the adults socialized, and then we had the kids act out the nativity scene. My Dad read from the Bible and the kids got to pick there own part since there were so many of them. Noah was a shepherd and Dean opted out this year. Julia just sat and watch as well. We sang Christmas songs after and each child had a bell to jingle to each song.Couldn't resist taking a picture of this cutie!
Brian and his funny faces! The kids are waiting to get their fun gift from cousin Nicole.

Julia with Aunt Rachael

2 comments:

La Famille B said...

What a fun time. I love seeing the kids in our old costumes. That blue tin is older than us, I think!
Juliet

Jen Hakes said...

I'm glad to see that star I bought a few years ago is still being used. I love that star. Nicole is always so amazing to host everyone!