Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Julia 10 Months

Julia is 10 months today. She has finally decided that she might want to try and crawl. I think she is starting to get bored of just sitting. She has not made any forward movements but she has been practicing being on her hands and knees, which eventually move her backwards. She also likes to go in a bridge position. The pictures below show some of her efforts in trying to move around.

She is still sleeping well and eating great. She is always so smiley when she gets up in the morning and from her naps. She still only has 2 teeth but I think the top ones might be coming in soon. She is great when we are running errands and she doesn't mind being in the car. She is getting harder at church due to her lack of a morning nap. She does not sleep usually unless she is in a crib. She likes drinking out of a sippy cup and likes eating finger foods. She really likes bread, muffins, pancakes, french toast, yogurt, strawberries, and bananas, along with her normal baby food. She is shy when she first sees people and likes to hide her face in my chest. I think it is so cute! She warms up pretty fast to others as long as I hold her.

5 comments:

La Famille B said...

She is just so sweet. I want to pink those legs! Fantastic that she is a great eater.
Juliet

Nicole said...

I love that girl!!! Even though she doesn't warm up to me very quick!!!

Emily said...

She is so cute! I love the pictures of her moves!

Unhappy Customer said...

Cute crawling collage.

Debbie said...

Julia looks like lots of fun. Those smiles are beautiful. Its going to be interesting to see if that pretty hair color stays.