Established 2005
So cute! Both of them! I love all of Dean's faces....priceless.
Hey Becky! Your kiddos are so cute. I can't decide who they look like, you or Brian?
Cute pics! They are getting so big!
she has gotten so big! such cute photos.
cute, cute kids!
I love both of your kidos smiles!
You make cute kiddos!
Squishy kids! Blogs sure do make kids grow up fast.
Julia is changing so and is just looking so adorable - Dean too - can't wait to PLAY with them all!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
So cute! Both of them! I love all of Dean's faces....priceless.
Hey Becky! Your kiddos are so cute. I can't decide who they look like, you or Brian?
Cute pics! They are getting so big!
she has gotten so big! such cute photos.
cute, cute kids!
I love both of your kidos smiles!
You make cute kiddos!
Squishy kids! Blogs sure do make kids grow up fast.
Julia is changing so and is just looking so adorable - Dean too - can't wait to PLAY with them all!
Post a Comment