Julia was 2 months on the 20th. She went to the doctor today and here are her stats: 11lbs 11oz which is in the 70th percentile and 23 3/4 inches in the 90th percentile. She is a lot smaller than Dean was at 2 months but she is still a big baby. We love having her in our home and it is fun to watch her grow. She is starting to coo and smile which is always a treat. I love looking into her beautiful blue eyes. She still sleeps a lot which has been nice since I have been under the weather with sickness and breast feeding problems. Dean loves her more each day and I love hearing him say her name-"Julah".
2 years ago



3 comments:
Julah - that's cute. Good luck with your BF issues - I hope you can get through it!
Yay for big babies. I think it's a Smith thing - everyone in our family, without exception, has big healthy-sized babies.
Julah - SO ADORABLE! Glad she's helping you out by sleeping a lot still. Take care!
Brian still can't get Lindsay's name right - calls her "ninny" - I think Dean will get it though. Love YOU Brian :)
Post a Comment