Friday, February 26, 2010

College Friends

Becky, Barrie, Randi, and Bridgette
A few weeks ago I got together with some friends from my college years. I have known Randi since I was 19 and were roommates at MCC before my mission. I met Barrie the Sunday after I returned home from my mission and remember enjoying her conversion story. I met Bridgette through both these girls and enjoyed more time being single with her at the ASU ward. We try to get together at least once a year when Bridgette comes in town. I love these girls and have so many wonderful memories because of them. Thanks for the fun times!

3 comments:

cody and bridgette blake said...

We love you Becky! You are a great friend and example and I wish all the good and happy things for you and your adorable family. :)

Nicole said...

It's awesome that you all still meet once a year....and keep creating wonderful memories!

Debbie said...

Staying in touch with true friend is the best!