Julia had a two week check up last week and she gained some weight which was needed and grew over an inch (I think they got the length wrong in the hospital). She was 7 lbs 3 oz and 20 3/4 inches.
Becky, I love looking at your great posts of your adorable family. Congratulations on your new baby girl. She's just beautiful and you look so great having just had a baby. I loved the pictures of Dean in his Santa outfit. He's too cute. I hope that you're doing well. Jayne
Such a beautiful little baby girl! I can't wait to meet her! Which reminds me- I need to send you a a box of clothes! On the list of "things to do!" Hope we can visit soon! Miss you guys!
4 comments:
That is sure moving along! She is a beautful little girl.
that previous comment was from Mom. She needs to remember to log out of my name before blog-commenting.
This is MY comment:
rock ON.
Becky, I love looking at your great posts of your adorable family. Congratulations on your new baby girl. She's just beautiful and you look so great having just had a baby. I loved the pictures of Dean in his Santa outfit. He's too cute. I hope that you're doing well. Jayne
Such a beautiful little baby girl! I can't wait to meet her! Which reminds me- I need to send you a a box of clothes! On the list of "things to do!" Hope we can visit soon! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment