Established 2005
I just love that 3rd one from the bottom with her looking up in your arms. Sweet little angel.
Wow! What amazing pictures!
She's darling! Congratulations you guys!
She is just so little and precious and cute and I love the pictures! And I am glad she is growing like she should be!
BEAUTIFUL!
i love the one where her little hand is up by her cheek. she is precious!
She is soooo cute! I need to hold her soon.
She is so beautiful! I can't wait to see her and hold her! Bring her to Annette's shower next week (if you are coming). Congrats!!!
All so precious, but the second from the last was such a cute little expression. Love the little bow!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I just love that 3rd one from the bottom with her looking up in your arms. Sweet little angel.
Wow! What amazing pictures!
She's darling! Congratulations you guys!
She is just so little and precious and cute and I love the pictures! And I am glad she is growing like she should be!
BEAUTIFUL!
i love the one where her little hand is up by her cheek. she is precious!
She is soooo cute! I need to hold her soon.
She is so beautiful! I can't wait to see her and hold her! Bring her to Annette's shower next week (if you are coming). Congrats!!!
All so precious, but the second from the last was such a cute little expression. Love the little bow!
Post a Comment