Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Julia is 1 month

I meant to post this earlier but got busy. Julia was one month on the 20th of January. She is getting big fast even though people think she still is so small. But if you see her face is feeling out and she is starting to get some rolls in her upper legs. She still sleeps a lot and wakes up during the night. It changes each night but usually every 3 hours. A few times she has gone 5 hours. Those nights have been wonderful. She is getting stonger every day and lifting her head a lot. The second picture shows how advanced she is because she is starting to learn how to undress herself. She does this quite often.


2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love that she's getting out of her clothes. Too cute!

La Famille B said...

She is so sweet. Hopefully I can come see you and her in March/April.
Juliet