Sunday, January 10, 2010

33

So it was my birthday a week ago and I just wanted to share the relaxing day I had. I am all for getting the free birthday treats so that is what I did for the day and coming week. Brian, Dean, Julia and I went to breakfast at Joe's Farmhouse Grill. I enjoyed my free breakfast and the wonderful company. We then stopped by Krispy Kream and I got myself a dozen hot glazed donuts. Yummy, yummy! My parents stopped by and visited for a while. Brian, Dean, and Noah went out and got me 2 dozen roses, some yarn to make me a hat to match the scarf Brian made me for Christmas, and a cute frame to use for a picture of Julia. They also got me an ice cream cake because that is what I wanted this year. For dinner I enjoyed my free meal at Joe's Real Barbecue which I shared with my wonderful husband. Then this past week I enjoyed a free yogurt from Golden Spoon. I never go there but it was so tasty. I went and took Dean on a little date and we shared. I also went to Red Robbin for my free meal with my friend Jody whose birthday is on the 3rd. I got a yummy cheese burger and fries. It was very tasty especially for the price! I then got my free ice cream cone at Baskin Robbins and then my last free treat was at Cold Stone. Good thing I love ice cream and that I had a week to use my free birthday coupons so I could enjoy them the rest of the week. I still have one more free meal that I got in the mail from 5 & Diner which I might use this week. I don't like getting older but I do like enjoying the free meals on my special day!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

You're so funny with the free stuff! Glad you had a great birthday....and that you love ice cream!

Emily said...

my birthday was a couple of weeks ago and it looks like we went to a lot of the same places! Happy Birthday to you! Also, the only thing I asked for was a DQ Ice Cream cake! That is kinda weird.

chelsea mckell said...

I just wonder if you did this before marrying Brian, or is he responsible for instigating this birthday-freebie tradition?

You're lucky you live in an area where are those places are available! I can't copy you - we don't have any of them!

jocelyn said...

i love golden spoon...and all frozen yogurt for that matter. isn't getting free food fun? sounds like a fun few days of celebrating!

Deb said...

Wow! I need to call you and find out how to get all these free things! Happy belated birthday!