Thursday, October 8, 2009

Water Fight

Even though there are almost 9 years difference in age Noah and Dean still find ways to play together. Wednesday night they were playing outside and this is what I found a water fight. Dean was trying to spray Noah and Noah was throwing water at Dean with the cup. Dean got soaked and Noah due to his size was able to avoid getting as wet. They had fun and what a great memory for us all. Dean was sick with a fever, cough, and runny nose but he found the strength to have fun with his brother. The pictures are pretty much the sequence of how I found them.





What cute Smith boys we have!

3 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

So cute! Brianna would've loved to have been a part of that. You're lucky to have a WARM water hose!

The Ferrells said...

Those pictures are so precious. I am so glad that Noah and Dean love each other so much (unless of course Dean puts Noah's favorite book in the toilet).
Emily

Debbie said...

Precious pictures - especially the last. Hope Dean is all better now.