Established 2005
he really is a cute kid. those eyes are gorgeous! watch out...he's gonna be a ladies man =)
Extremely talented - he obviously gets that from his aunt chelsea.I love his jammies.
He will do plenty of crazy things like that. He is the cutest kid and his smile melts my heart. I am so happy that we live close and get to see him all the time.
that's hilarious. i love those little surprises. they definitely start your day with a smile!
Hey Becky! That's awesome- I wonder how he accomplished that one! lol
Post a Comment
5 comments:
he really is a cute kid. those eyes are gorgeous! watch out...he's gonna be a ladies man =)
Extremely talented - he obviously gets that from his aunt chelsea.
I love his jammies.
He will do plenty of crazy things like that. He is the cutest kid and his smile melts my heart. I am so happy that we live close and get to see him all the time.
that's hilarious. i love those little surprises. they definitely start your day with a smile!
Hey Becky! That's awesome- I wonder how he accomplished that one! lol
Post a Comment