Thursday, March 5, 2009

Noah's 4th Grade Track Meet

Today Noah was able to participate in his 4th grade track meet. All of the 4th grade boys were able to attend and compete against each other. Besides the opportunity to compete, I think they were most excited about opportunity to wear shorts during school (a no-no at any other time). Becky, Dean and I were able to attend. Becky was assigned to be a timer for the hurdling event. I was able to watch and care for Dean--an event all by itself. Noah did well and we were very proud of his effort. Here are some pictures of the events he was able to compete it.

Noah ran hurdles. In this event he was able to run
against one of his best friends, Brigham Perry.
While most would jump over with a scissor kick technique Noah decided to jump like a pro.

This is Noah at the long jump.


This may, or may not, be an actual track event, but there was a basketball shooting event.




2 comments:

Natalie said...

This was so fun! Thanks for posting the pics. I'm gonna have to steal them.

Christin said...

I miss AZ field days. They don't do them here in Utah or in Missouri. It looks like Noah had a blast.