Established 2005
haha - get ready for stinkier diapers!so - did he LIKE it??cute highchair! That's great it has safety belts - ours doesnt so I have to stay right by her.
He likes it okay. We only try giving it to him once a day. I got the high chair from some sisters in my ward who I serve with in the RS Presidency. I love it!
oh becky, dean is getting so much bigger and even cuter every day~ i hope he likes real food!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
haha - get ready for stinkier diapers!
so - did he LIKE it??
cute highchair! That's great it has safety belts - ours doesnt so I have to stay right by her.
He likes it okay. We only try giving it to him once a day. I got the high chair from some sisters in my ward who I serve with in the RS Presidency. I love it!
oh becky, dean is getting so much bigger and even cuter every day~ i hope he likes real food!
Post a Comment